Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of roasting is Café Oro de Puerto Rico?
- Café Oro is medium dark roasted, so its acidity is low, it has chocolate notes and more texture.
- Do you ship to the United States?
- Yes, we ship to the United States and Puerto Rico. The cost of shipping depends on the State, and weight of the product. For wholesale orders, a flat rate price is established so that the shipping price does not rise.
- When to keep coffee in optimal conditions?
- In order for your ground coffee to be kept in optimal conditions, the ideal is to store your coffee in an airtight container to avoid that humidity, light and heat can also affect the coffee, so keep it in a cool and dark place. Unopened coffee beans can last 6 to 9 months in the cupboard. An open bag (properly stored) for about 6 months.
- Where can you get Café Oro de Puerto Rico?
- We are around the entire island in the main supermarket chains, grocery stores, gas stations, coffee shops, and mega stores (Walmart and Sam's).
- Where can I buy Puerto Rican coffee online?
- At the moment we only sell Café Oro de Puerto Rico online. Boricua coffee can be obtained in the main supermarket chains in Puerto Rico.