Café Oro Coffee Ice Cream
Summer is here and there is nothing like enjoying a good homemade coffee ice cream.
- 2 tablespoons of Instant Gold Coffee 2 tablespoons of water.
- 2 cups of whipping cream.
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- Beat the whipping cream until it looks very thick.
- Mix Instant Gold Coffee with the water until there are no lumps.
- Add the condensed milk and beat all the ingredients until the consistency is creamy
- Pour into a mold or container with a lid and freeze for 9 to 10 hours.